• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
This does look like fun. Already planning on being there but hmmm 50" plane. Hmmm. May have to buy another plane before this. My 48 edge is short. Hahaha.

wedoitall

yea buddy!
I think I shall participate
i think i can speak for everybody and say "yea you should!"
Looking forward to this.
cant believe how fast this got put together. you guys are awesome!
This does look like fun. Already planning on being there but hmmm 50" plane. Hmmm. May have to buy another plane before this. My 48 edge is short. Hahaha.
just from the lil bit of video ive seen of you- DO IT! DO IT!

gyro

GSN Contributor
** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Really enjoying the excitement about the competition! Make sure you guys tell all your friends and spread the word!
We want all available huckers to attend!

-DJO

70cc twin V2
This is going to bring a lot of attention to these 3DRC forums as well. I've already changed my perspective on you, seems like you get stuff done fast. I like that, a lot.

:)

Dan

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Hmmm the friend of mine from ct who I think is joining me in Nj is going to be buying a 57 extra. Hmmm might just have to borrow his. Lol.