• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

gyro

GSN Contributor
I was thinking slick too. Wish Iw ould be able to use my 87" SHP. So I guess Slick it is. Although believe it or not the yak 3D's amazingly.

I've seen what a Yak can do... at least a Pilot Yak that is. One of the Team 3DRCF members, Brian "Yak Dude" can do some amazing stuff with a Yak!

dskuro95

100cc
Supposively the 69" isn't supposed to 3D that well but it does. When I go home I have to put my music to a routine now.

I've seen what a Yak can do... at least a Pilot Yak that is. One of the Team 3DRCF members, Brian "Yak Dude" can do some amazing stuff with a Yak!

njswede

150cc
Re: ** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

I've also witnessed what Humberto could do with a Yak that according to him "didn't fly right"... :veryshocked:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've also witnessed what Humberto could do with a Yak that according to him "didn't fly right"... :veryshocked:

He just defies the general theory that human motor function and reaction time decrease with age!

gyro

GSN Contributor
**** UPDATE ****

3DHS throws down for the 3DRCForums 38 3D Showdown with a 30cc ARF for the grand prize! Oh yeah!

We're very happy to have 3DHS on board as a sponsor of our competition!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
This sounds really awesome and good luck to all who enter! 6 hours is a bit of a trek for me and I've already committed to IRCHA this year.