• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
What's IRCHA?
What is IRCHA
The International Radio Controlled Helicopter Association(IRCHA) Jamboree in Muncie,IN

[video=youtube;_ezunRBSAQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ezunRBSAQA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

I'm thinking maybe the mid America Funfly in Michigan too but I'm still undecided. The sponsored pilot list for that event is huge.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2

I'm thinking maybe the mid America Funfly in Michigan too but I'm still undecided. The sponsored pilot list for that event is huge.

Is that an airplane event? And where in Michigan?

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2

It's a big Heli event at the municipal airport on Grosse Island. Yuppy area outside Detroit. It's second only to IRCHA as far as Heli events go.

Well, hate to speculate on this year, but I don't think it'll be as good without 3dhs either.

It does appear 3DHS has parted ways with FG and the Huckfest series. I also heard 3DHS may not be going to SEFF this year? I wonder why we're seeing such a big shift in how events are promoted, attended, and sponsored this year by 3DHS. I think the Huckfest series will go on just fine regardless of who sponsors it. It started before 3DHS was on the scene and they were epic events. it's what got me into this! Here's a little trip down memory lane I was able to find on youtube....the Ohio Huckfest in 2006. Wasn't that long ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8P1rtH65Y