• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gotcha. It's all cool with me anyway. I was just inquiring.

In the end, our sponsorship is intended to help get people noticed so that they can get an airplane sponsorship. Obviously, we'll be rooting for our team guys, but we hope everyone does well. The more awesome competitors, the more fun it will be to watch!

I'm sure it will be a hit. If I end up entering it will be just for fun. Looks like the competition is pretty stiff already and there will only be more to come. :D
I bet there will be some good video footage from the weekend.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm sure it will be a hit. If I end up entering it will be just for fun. Looks like the competition is pretty stiff already and there will only be more to come. :D

I think you should enter! I'm pretty sure we're going to have prizes for the top 5 now. We're picking up some more sponsors! I can't wait... is it July yet?

SnowDog

I've seen many of your videos - you should definitely enter! You fly that 71 slick really well!

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Gyro you can put me on the list as a maybe too :D i might be able to make it with my 57" woohoo! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360445556.494183.jpg