• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

Finally finished rewiring the power for the servos for my plane, I wasn't happy with the voltage sagging so much. Now the voltage is rock solid. Next up is Practice practice practice, if I ever get the time to go to the field. Lol

njswede

150cc
Finally finished rewiring the power for the servos for my plane, I wasn't happy with the voltage sagging so much. Now the voltage is rock solid. Next up is Practice practice practice, if I ever get the time to go to the field. Lol

Any plans on going this weekend? Weather looks pretty nice to say the least!

joshgluck

100cc
Re: ** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Nice! Hope the sag wasnt due to the servo city power board ;-)

I need to ask you about the setup for the 72. About to order wolverine and was going to get two deans in and one deans and two jr out. Figured deans to batts then deans to power board and then I can do two jr to rx ?

Not sure about this weekend.. let me see what I get done this week after work around the house. Everyone thinking of gca on sat?

I'm thinking of taking off work on fri and going to gca I have a baptism or communion (i dont know ) lol to go to in sat. I think sun is booked to but I have to double check.

Nice! Hope the sag wasnt due to the servo city power board ;-)

I need to ask you about the setup for the 72. About to order wolverine and was going to get two deans in and one deans and two jr out. Figured deans to batts then deans to power board and then I can do two jr to rx ?

Not sure about this weekend.. let me see what I get done this week after work around the house. Everyone thinking of gca on sat?

Lol nah the sag was due to a miracle switch I had in there first and to much excess wiring, I replaced the miracle with the wolverine and shortened all the wires.

For the wolverine you want 2 deans in and 3 deans out.

2 of the deans out go to input on servo buss and the 1 dean leftover goes to the rx with a jr to deans adapter
If you pick jr connectors from them then the wires are 22 awg if you get deans then there 18awg
The perfect option would be (3 outs 2 deans and 1 jr). But I like having all 18awg wire