• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

joshgluck

100cc
Re: ** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Lol nah the sag was due to a miracle switch I had in there first and to much excess wiring, I replaced the miracle with the wolverine and shortened all the wires.

For the wolverine you want 2 deans in and 3 deans out.

2 of the deans out go to input on servo buss and the 1 dean leftover goes to the rx with a jr to deans adapter
If you pick jr connectors from them then the wires are 22 awg if you get deans then there 18awg
The perfect option would be (3 outs 2 deans and 1 jr). But I like having all 18awg wire

That's what I got ;-)

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to attach 2 inches to my edge. Lol. Been working on getting something together for this.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to attach 2 inches to my edge. Lol. Been working on getting something together for this.

If all else fails, hopefully 3DHS will have some 51" Slicks for sale on Thursday :)