• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
our software is the latest version, while RCG hasn't updated theirs since 2009. SO.... we have all the new features, like smileys on Tapatalk! Kudos to Snowdog for getting the Tapatalk plugin installed and working so quickly!

our software is the latest version, while RCG hasn't updated theirs since 2009. SO.... we have all the new features, like smileys on Tapatalk! Kudos to Snowdog for getting the Tapatalk plugin installed and working so quickly!

The smileys on Tapatalk are a really nice feature!

Turnerm

50cc

VERY nice. I didn't know you guys were on Tapatalk now. I'll add that tonight and I'll be all set.