• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Re: The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Tapatalk android now isn't even bolding threads I'm subscribed to that have new posts in them.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Craig when did that start? I am on tapatalk too but for the past few days I've been mostly at the computer and haven't looked that much. The last time I was on it seemed to be working really well on my droid.

Cmala

70cc twin V2

Craig when did that start? I am on tapatalk too but for the past few days I've been mostly at the computer and haven't looked that much. The last time I was on it seemed to be working really well on my droid.

I started a thread in site suggestions comments etc.

Manta

70cc twin V2
I didnt like tapatalk lat time i messed with it but like it pretty well on this site! runs pretty fast too even over 3g..

Cmala

70cc twin V2

I just said that because I had already posted much more info and I'm too lazy to type it all again. I wasn't acting like the thread police....not my intent

gyro

GSN Contributor
I just said that because I had already posted much more info and I'm too lazy to type it all again. I wasn't acting like the thread police....not my intent

I was only responding to Keith, not you... didn't realize you had made a comment about the suggestions thread earlier. Sorry! I'm just wanting you all you know if a post needs to get moved, we'll move it, no biggie :)

and we have a sim forum now: http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Flight-Simulators
thanks for the suggestion Keith! :eek:

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Hey do you guys know of any good 3D flying magazines? I'm sick of how model aviation is 1/4 ads, 1/4 CL, and 1/4 FF. They hardly talk about real rc.

gyro

GSN Contributor
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Maybe we as a community should start one... The question is digital or print?