• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
If you dont mind me asking, how much was shipping? Ive wanted to order but I will not "blindly" order something and then have them surprise me with the shipping charges afterwards

They don't charge you until after they tell you the shipping charge, so you could always cancel,

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Sweet, let us know if you need any pointers on that pull-pull setup. The first one I did was a major pain. Now I can do it in about 10 minutes.

dskuro95

100cc
Thanks but my dad is gonna help me. He has been in the since he was 18 and he is a pro at it now. He told me, your turn to build without any help. But i don't wanna screw it up.

Sweet, let us know if you need any pointers on that pull-pull setup. The first one I did was a major pain. Now I can do it in about 10 minutes.