• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

hosam

70cc twin V2
I am a slop and when I wear a shirt I WEAR it out... a t-shirt will usually be a waste rag within a few month. Since I am not flying right now b/c it is tooooooooooooo damn cold out side (14 today without the wind chill) and I do not attend any RC related functions until Toledo I will store it in my keep it in the drawer at this time. come summer time I will wear the hell out of it...

gyro

GSN Contributor
I am a slop and when I wear a shirt I WEAR it out... a t-shirt will usually be a waste rag within a few month. Since I am not flying right now b/c it is tooooooooooooo damn cold out side (14 today without the wind chill) and I do not attend any RC related functions until Toledo I will store it in my keep it in the drawer at this time. come summer time I will wear the hell out of it...

Sounds like a plan... I forgot for a minute where you are in the us. It's warm enough most days to go fly in a tshirt here in Tx

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I got a couple flights today in a t-shirt and shorts. Just before sunset with the new orange 51 slick. It is a pleasure to fly... even more now that I have a good centering servo on the elevator.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I got a couple flights today in a t-shirt and shorts. Just before sunset with the new orange 51 slick. It is a pleasure to fly... even more now that I have a good centering servo on the elevator.

But it wasn't a 3drcf t-shirt!!! :)

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Looking forward to Toledo myself in fact I was making arrangements for the trip just tonite. Doesnt look like there's any shirts for us small people though. Gary, whats the cotton content in those shirts? I may be able to shrink one down to somewhere between a medium and a large ;-)

Also, anyone know if EF is going to have a booth this year? I was really disappointed that they werent there last year

Last edited by a moderator:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Looking forward to Toledo myself in fact I was making arrangements for the trip just tonite. Doesnt look like there's any shirts for us small people though. Gary, whats the cotton content in those shirts? I may be able to shrink one down to somewhere between a medium and a large ;-)

Also, anyone know if EF is going to have a booth this year? I was really disappointed that they werent there last year

You thinking about making a trip down to bowling green? I may have a few Chicago guys making the trip.