• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3DNinja

30cc
I've only seen that kind of flying form back home. Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to try that landing. Very nice Jacob!

3dbandit

100cc
I've only seen that kind of flying form back home. Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to try that landing. Very nice Jacob!

Thanks,

Be glad you haven't had the opportunity. It is the most nerv-racking thing RC related I have ever done, I actually had to lie down on the floor afterwards for a little bit.

3DNinja

30cc
Thanks,

Be glad you haven't had the opportunity. It is the most nerv-racking thing RC related I have ever done, I actually had to lie down on the floor afterwards for a little bit.

Nerve racking? Man, if this racks your nerves then you need to find another hobby..... The word I would use is invigorating! There just toy airplanes, no matter how big or expensive they are. Fly with no fear, and i'm sure you know what I mean. We all fly within our means of financial income, so lets let it all hang out! Your skills are so advanced compared to the average Joe, that Joe don't even know what skill is.
Howed the wing come off in the first place?

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Originally Posted by dth7

How about

"I go to school 7 hours a day and can fly like this, what's your excuse?" Lol

+1 billion.
+1 billion.

Gary, I think a team T shirt for Jacob to wear on the flight line with this on the back under 3DRCFORUMS.COM would be great! Modesty is nice I know but a little sarcasm and East Coast "in your face" gets the crowd going too! Just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator: