• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dbandit

100cc
Nerve racking? Man, if this racks your nerves then you need to find another hobby..... The word I would use is invigorating! There just toy airplanes, no matter how big or expensive they are. Fly with no fear, and i'm sure you know what I mean. We all fly within our means of financial income, so lets let it all hang out! Your skills are so advanced compared to the average Joe, that Joe don't even know what skill is.
Howed the wing come off in the first place?

The wing come off during a violent snap. 3 of the ribs shattered, causing the wing to open up and be ripped off the plane by the air rushing through.

This was the first time i've ever been nervous flying: I had experimental servos in the plane that i needed back, also i had just spent 3 weeks rebuilding the plane.:facepalm:

wedoitall

im really heart broken today. my best friend my border collie came up missing yesterday morning. either he got into the flooding creek or somebody stole him. he never left the property, very protective of us and our place. I would give up all my planes to get him back.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Sorry about that. "Man's best friend". Hope he turns up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
im really heart broken today. my best friend my border collie came up missing yesterday morning. either he got into the flooding creek or somebody stole him. he never left the property, very protective of us and our place. I would give up all my planes to get him back.

So sorry John.... Really hope you're able to find him.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2

Sorry to hear that John. I hope you get him back soon.

joshgluck

100cc

This happened to my wife and I not long ago. We used a website called findtoto.com it worked really well and we got our basenji back after 4 days unharmed. Basically you tell them where the dog was located and they perform an outbound call campaign and solicit people to tell you if they have seen your dog.

I know what it's like to be in your spot and highly recommend the service. Hope you get him back!