• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Oh....so this isnt a thing where you can plug the Tx into ur fone

Nope... it's pretty weak but it's free and you can have some fun on your phone or tablet while you're waiting for the wife or girlfriend to try on clothes while shopping. HA HA

aronph

70cc twin V2
That would be cool. Plug the Tx into the fone & just use the screen on the fine. I have a Note 3. That would work out I think.

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Nope... it's pretty weak but it's free and you can have some fun on your phone or tablet while you're waiting for the wife or girlfriend to try on clothes while shopping. HA HA

How did you wind up with my picture? And i got a different one

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Heres my winter project coming together. Its a 4star 60. Good flying allaround plane and ive even seen guys hover them. Hopefully i will finish it. Ive been working on it hot and heavy the last 3 weeks. image.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
That is a nice plane. I have a buddy that had the 40 size. I enjoyed a few fun flights on it. His was set up with an OS 46AX. It didn't have unlimited vertical, but it was still a hoot to fly.