• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Glad to hear you walked out on them...seriously...most dealers take customers for idiots.

That's basically how he talked to me the whole time. The conversation I had with him in his office probably made him feel extremely uncomfortable right before I walked out. He had no idea I worked at Toyota for 3 years, I know how dealerships work and I know how to play against their game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bipenut53

150cc
Went flying this morning, beautiful morning, a bit cloudy and about 3 mph wind. I really like how this EF Extra tumbles. The engine keeps getting stronger and stronger and I'm getting more used to the airframe..... Great morning for flying!!

SnowDog

congrats on your good flights today...always nice to start dialing in your comfort factor with a particular airframe! what a great feeling :flyer:

Bipenut53

150cc
congrats on your good flights today...always nice to start dialing in your comfort factor with a particular airframe! what a great feeling :flyer:

Yes I agree very much!! It just gets better and better. No issues with servos this time!! And they are sending me 2 new servos to replace the ones that went bad in the elevator halves. In the meantime I purchased 2 new ones so I could fly.... Now to decide weather to sell the ones I get from Savox USA or keep them for spares or??

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yes yes! Woo Hoo!

On a separate note if any of you are on the fence about seeing the new Avengers movie get off grab your kids and wife and see it! I took my son and wife last night and wow it was awesome and my favorite so far.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Went flying this morning, beautiful morning, a bit cloudy and about 3 mph wind. I really like how this EF Extra tumbles. The engine keeps getting stronger and stronger and I'm getting more used to the airframe..... Great morning for flying!!

Lucky!!! I spent the day with my head in a couple thousand lines of crappy code!l

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
uploadfromtaptalk1430531201660.jpgjust completed a quick engine run before I take her out tomorrow morning. Seems to run great! Crossing fingers for no deadsticks tomorrow. Wish me luck!