• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ha ha ha!!! And man you don't need luck! I'm predicting an awesome maiden followed by several other awesome flights and you taking it home all in one piece!

syzyguy

50cc
Good luck with the maiden, I'm sure you'll love the plane :) Let us know what you think!

If I had to get up at 4:30AM to fly, I would never fly.....
I missed your reply on the other thread :( this won't be the maiden... I have had it up a couple times before to shake things down.... I haven't really played much yet though and tomorrow I think I am ready to see what it can do :) . It will be the maiden for an old 90 nitro heli I picked up a few weeks ago and rebuilt... And a Hadron, yanno, cause 500rpm flat spins are fun :) ... And bringing the 300cfx heli and every biplane I can (because Curtis Pitts... I heart biplanes) uploadfromtaptalk1430542720569.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430542752367.jpg

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
I missed your reply on the other thread :( this won't be the maiden... I have had it up a couple times before to shake things down.... I haven't really played much yet though and tomorrow I think I am ready to see what it can do :) . It will be the maiden for an old 90 nitro heli I picked up a few weeks ago and rebuilt... And a Hadron, yanno, cause 500rpm flat spins are fun :) ... And bringing the 300cfx heli and every biplane I can (because Curtis Pitts... I heart biplanes) View attachment 34851View attachment 34852

You've got a UMX Beast :) One of my all time favorites. I've gone thru 5 of those little gems over the years, yours looks brand new.