• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Wow that sounds very cool!! I would love to take you up on that offer but I have a ton of customers coming for that weekend so I wont be able to go anywhere, although I can escape here in the mornings and fly...... I hope the maiden goes well for you!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of it when you do!!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
That is the other reason I picked the 5th for the maiden. Our club actually has a professional photographer as a member. He captures the memories. Let me see if I can get a link added to this. I love this shot he did for our newsletter.

OK, I couldn't get the newsletter to work, but this photo was on the front cover. It is my wife, grandson and daughter-in-law (who the Yak is named for).

miss kelli.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hi fellas. I'm out of town for training this week in the Dallas area. It sure is beautiful out here! I love all the green and rolling hills. It poured on Sunday afternoon and has been hot and humid since. I took an opportunity to go around the training campus on a mt. Bike today and then played some soccer. Boy am I out of shape but it's tons of fun :)

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Welcome to Texas. Yeah, our weather has been more like Florida lately. Very humid. It will change back to just being hot though.

aronph

70cc twin V2
When I was driving OTR and I would be out west for a couple weeks at a time I would forget how green it was in the midwest. The rocky states out west are awesome but theres somethin to be said for endless miles of green.