• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
LOL I would be interested in what Tim has to say.... I would love to fly it but I will be flying mine soon!! Started stripping the parts out of the other profile to get ready for this one!!

Redwing is a good company and they totally get customer service. If I pushed them for a replacement wing they would probably do it but I bought this plane to thrash and I don't think the alignment issue is bad enough to warrant a new wing anyway.

Edit - I heard from RedwingRC (Tim) and as I stated above - Their customer service is great. Tim asked, "What can I do for you?"

Last edited by a moderator:

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
crickets.jpg

claytt

New to GSN!
I want to get a 40 size profile like the sabre 47 or OMP Yak, or Jeremy Chinn or something light for my saito 82 . . . the 20cc aerobeez sounds a bit much needing two people on starting, another battery for ignition, switching to a bigger field, more difficult to transport, worse wing loading and bigger 200 oz servos . . . the aeroworks prox looks heavy, lacks tail control surfaces and profile sides

but I can't find anything . . . any ideas

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
When in doubt, always go gas :banana:

In all seriousness, how big is your current field? A lot of gasoline profiles can be flown in very tight places.