• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I am on a neighborhood forum called Nextdoor. Ideally it is used to keep residents appraised of safety and security stuff relevant to the area of San Antonio you live in. Unfortunately, it ends up being a gripe outlet for people with nothing better to do. (They went on and on for 2 weeks about getting Jehovah's witness mail in their mailbox) Anyway, there are 3 postings today for lost drones. I took the opportunity to "educate" them on the need to register their drones. That is just in my 'hood. Imagine this multiplied a gazillion times across the country.... :facepalm:

Bipenut53

150cc
Come on spring!!!!!!!!! So tired of snow and 28 degrees for high temps.... And it's snowing again!!! Ugh!! 9" on the ground right now!!

Bipenut53

150cc
Hook up that 5th wheel and come on down! Going to be chilly this weekend (mid 50s) but the winds will be light.

That would be great!!! Getting from here to there would be a challenge.... Still would be easier to just turn on spring here lol..... On a good note they say we are done with the snow for the week....... We are going to have [MENTION=3929]AKNick[/MENTION] type highs by mid week.... Highs will reach a balmy 17 degrees with single digit lows..... Better get what I need to plow out done before it freezes in place lol

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
44ff78dde59c04981f94e0d3711e9e77.jpg

I got to fly this weekend, temps came up to freezing ha! It was cold, but fleece lined carrharts, down jacket, and a propane heater between flights make it possible. Snuck two flights in with the slick and a couple electric flights as well. No wind, or snow, and I must say a plowed runway is about as true as it gets... Fun stuff

Also, is this picture you can see my approach through the trees, aka "the cutt", it's a steep learning curve for newbies, it's much like landing on an aircraft carrier

Last edited by a moderator: