• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm not a cheer leader and im not even saying the comment isn't warranted. I'm annoyed that it's a consistent thing to see those associated with the forum at a business level constantly passive aggressively throw the same arguments in there. I have no issues with people mentioning their issues, I completely agree that ef has way better customer service! I've owned numerous planes from both! I just don't think the moderators, owners, and ambassadors should be the ones bringing it up all the time. Stay neutral and leave the bias out of it. I like the fact that 3drcf is pushing new products like aerobeez and redwing, and getting new young pilots sponsored by such, but I'm not a fan of personal beef making its way to a forum through an owner or associates. Just my opinion. No bad blood intended, it just got annoying seeing it over and over. There's so much positive on this forum, I just don't like seeing what I've mentioned. Fg is a forum that hates on certain brands and groups, not this place.

And yes Gary, I sold a good chunk of my planes, but not with intentions of getting out of 3d, buy yes I am dabbling in fpv as well. I just didn't have the free time to get the 89 to the field and I hated seeing it just sit there!

Thought I saw a post somewhere saying the buyer bought every 3D plane in your garage?

With our forum, and how it's structured, we obviously allow vendors to advertise here, and when we do it's because we support their business. As 3dhs is an advertiser here, we have chosen to support their company.

However, per our own rules on censorship/unfavorable feedback, any member of this site regardless of position may communicate unfavorable opinions based on their experiences.

One thing this forum won't do, (that some companies want), is to cover up, diminish, or marginalize our forum member's negative experiences with a vendor just because the vendor advertises here. That IS taking sides, and we don't do that. Sharing a personal experience or opinion is not taking sides in my eyes.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I never said you encourage or manipulate at all. (Doesn't make as much sense when previous posts are edited, not fair my post says edited but yours doesn't! ;)Even after all this I feel your edited () is another jab as per my original post) I merely stated there are numerous passive aggressive jabs at 3dhs from you and your associates across different threads and it's noticed by many. I'm not even saying that the jabs are inaccurate, I'm just saying they shouldn't be coming from anyone affiliated at such a reoccurring level. I don't want to go back and rehash all the old negativity on your forum by mentioning every post, but I do have a personal relationship with you, darren, nate, and others, and do like the positivity this forum strives for; so if you want to discuss this further, I would be happy to elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
And yes, almost all of my fleet was sold to the gentleman who purchased my 89. It wasn't planned, but he threw out a great number and everything in my garage is always for sale! For the time being I need to stay small. 60 ef laser or jesky's will probably be next after I'm done with my current projects! 3d isn't going anywhere for me though! Just a timing issue with my job, like everything else in my life. Ughhh!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gary , how many 3dhs planes in your fleet now?

3dhs planes currently in my trailer and flying routinely:

92 Edge
72 Extra
70 Velox

And I just picked up a Red 42" Byper during their sale. Can't beat $139 shipped after trading in some reward points.

Diggity

70cc twin V2
3dhs planes currently in my trailer and flying routinely:

92 Edge
72 Extra
70 Velox

And I just picked up a Red 42" Byper during their sale. Can't beat $139 shipped after trading in some reward points.

Come on , you need more than that. Lol! :)