• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The FAA just "went there" NOT GOOD. ALL RC Aircraft = REAL AIRCRAFT

flycanic

70cc twin V2
Does this mean the guys that bang there balls around the golf coarse are going to have to just push there balls around on the ground to be safe. OBAMA aint going to like that!
The greatest lie in History "I am from the GOVERMENT and I am Here to help you hahaahahaha
What a joke GET OUT OF OUR PERSONAL LIVES What ever happened to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness just my two cents worth. I am sure glad I live in the little state of SD Home of almost all class G airspace which translates to GO FOR IT. This is right from the book
Class G Airspace is Defined as Airspace that has not been designated as Class A,B,C,D, or E, and within which Air Traffic control is not exercised.So The way I see it is from the ground up to 700 Ft. AGL is a go for us here in the little state of SD

Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Take away my airplanes and I'm going to have some BAD ASS DA120 powered boats on the lake!

Just a crappy cover-up comedy attempt to hide my level of PISSED OFF.

doublea

100cc
Just my luck. I just dumped 2500 in a plane and heli to fly for the 2015 season. Looks like I might have some greaT paperweights until they get this all figured out.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just my luck. I just dumped 2500 in a plane and heli to fly for the 2015 season. Looks like I might have some greaT paperweights until they get this all figured out.

I really doubt it honestly, unless I'm not understanding it correctly it takes more than one judge to make this law and the FAA will take two years to figure out what to do if they decide to do it.

its the "punish them all" mentality because they don t how to catch the idiot people that do stupid silly human tricks.

However, on the front home page, there's a question,,, what is the FAA doing? I am sure that everyone has an answer of their own. Here's mine,,, they are being just as stupid as the person who created the mess that they are in now and fail to see it because they are blind to the real fact,,, They don t know how to catch the stupid 2%

BV

Last edited:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Does this mean the guys that bang there balls around the golf coarse are going to have to just push there balls around on the ground to be safe. OBAMA aint going to like that!
The greatest lie in History "I am from the GOVERMENT and I am Here to help you hahaahahaha
What a joke GET OUT OF OUR PERSONAL LIVES What ever happened to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness just my two cents worth. I am sure glad I live in the little state of SD Home of almost all class G airspace which translates to GO FOR IT. This is right from the book
Class G Airspace is Defined as Airspace that has not been designated as Class A,B,C,D, or E, and within which Air Traffic control is not exercised.So The way I see it is from the ground up to 700 Ft. AGL is a go for us here in the little state of SD

They're gonna have to switch to Cricket....LOL

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I just hope the AMA can take care of us.....shoot, I'd be willing to send them some extra money to help out with the cause if I knew it would really help.