• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Happiness is thread

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
A glow dood pissed me off,,, So, I dialed in some 60' times prior to heading out to Speed World over there in Phoenix, AZ just before that track shut its doors, man that was a cool place,,, :)
I've raced at the NHRA division 7 events there a few times and a couple times when we brought a Street strip car with us to the Nascar races in OCT. It was a fun track. One of my buddy's first ever division 7 race was at speed world and he won in super street and then went on the win the championship that year. 1996. After years racing there I discovered that there was RC flying going on around there. Of course not until I hung up racing.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Happiness was getting out of the hospital on 3-25. And today, Im headed back up to my house, full time for PT on my basement stairs.

Im so happy, I ate a cheeseburger for dinner at my parents place.

More happiness is picking up my 2014 F150 from my buddies place tomorrow! Havent driven it since my accident on 3-21. :)
Good think you didn't invite "DIMES" over. You'd had no cheeseburger to eat. :laughing:

camss69

70cc twin V2
It is a pretty happy moment when the truck with giant boxes shows up...

And even more happy when you have a box of parts to put in it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 252
I've raced at the NHRA division 7 events there a few times and a couple times when we brought a Street strip car with us to the Nascar races in OCT. It was a fun track. One of my buddy's first ever division 7 race was at speed world and he won in super street and then went on the win the championship that year. 1996. After years racing there I discovered that there was RC flying going on around there. Of course not until I hung up racing.

I got to run my brothers 9 sec car a few times,,, best 9 second pro gas no electronics fun I ever had right up until I scared the crap outta myself. I too chose to stick with RC :)

Long Live Speed World.

Attachments

• IMG_0588.JPG
    IMG_0588.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0595.JPG
    IMG_0595.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 213

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
I got to run my brothers 9 sec car a few times,,, best 9 second pro gas no electronics fun I ever had right up until I scared the crap outta myself. I too chose to stick with RC :)
Long Live Speed World.
That awesome Bill. Any 9 sec ride is a good rush. I miss the drag racing days but my wallet doesn't. The folks who ran Speed World were a good bunch. Good memories.

Long live Speed World indeed.