• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Happiness is thread

camss69

70cc twin V2
Ha! It's not a P-47, and when I got the tailwheel I was pretty shocked how big it was for this size plane.... There's enough info in the pic to figure out what it is... Any more guesses?

Oh and yes I should have said, happiness is when the big box truck shows up and the boxes aren't smashed!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ha! It's not a P-47, and when I got the tailwheel I was pretty shocked how big it was for this size plane.... There's enough info in the pic to figure out what it is... Any more guesses?
Oh and yes I should have said, happiness is when the big box truck shows up and the boxes aren't smashed!

Well maybe if you're standing like two feet away from the boxes. LOL
Un-smashed hooptie boxes is a very good thing.:way_to_go:

I got it! And you are right, that tail wheel does look a little big!!!

PKZ6250_a0.jpeg

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product...rbirds/focke-wulf-fw-190a-8-bnf-basic-pkz6250

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry

Damn box does not need to be damn smashed to be damn unhappy. My damn box did not get damn smashed but damn it would not fit the carriers damn car so I had to go get it in my damn van to get the damn box home. The damn plane was still damn broke. Now that damn corsair is really damn nice and I am so damn glad you are so damn happy:) .

camss69

70cc twin V2
Na-uh....seriously? Well, well...well aren't you just the little pigly wigly. I want one!!!! LOL

That's so awesome. Good for you. I really like that plane.

Thanks! I dream about the Comp-ARF with folding wings and a Moki.. So I got the poor mans version instead. It's been pretty much out of stock for two years and now they are finally in stock. I've wanted it since they were announced. Still debating on the Evolution 7 cylinder radial or maybe a Saito 3 cylinder... Gotta have a radial! I'm doing the lights, sliding canopy, and pilot... I can't wait to hear the radial run!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks! I dream about the Comp-ARF with folding wings and a Moki.. So I got the poor mans version instead. It's been pretty much out of stock for two years and now they are finally in stock. I've wanted it since they were announced. Still debating on the Evolution 7 cylinder radial or maybe a Saito 3 cylinder... Gotta have a radial! I'm doing the lights, sliding canopy, and pilot... I can't wait to hear the radial run!
That'll be so sweet. Just so happens my friend here has that very Comp-Arf you are speaking of. And needless to say, a Moki 250 to go in it. Grrr.... some guys have all the nice toys. LOL