• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion The I’m going out flying thread 2018

BalsaDust

Don't make me spend money I don't have! :msn_slap: . :laughing:

Besides...I can't swim. Just float :ugh:.
Durafly tundra. You can get it at hobby king. Supposedly they have upgraded the quick connects for the wing servos but I would still rip them out and install you own extensions so the ailerons can be put on seperate channels. That way you can mix them into the flaps as well for full span flaps as well as program some differential into them.

Might I say it flys awesome and it comes with the floats.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Don't make me spend money I don't have! :msn_slap: . :laughing:

Besides...I can't swim. Just float :ugh:.

You crack me up. I had a supercub run out of fuel, deadsticked it in the lake so I was down wind of it... put the flaps down and it came within 30 feet of where I was!! to shore may I add, so no swimming was required! flaps are awesome

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
It goes in the air today! :)
0401181327-00.jpg

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Maidened the 84” TurboBushmaster!!
What a nice flying plane! Zero trim!! I forgot the top battery hatch, but that didn’t stop me. 8min of scale flying for my 4200 6S
I loved playing with the flaps, with a light breeze it just floats. I only used low rates, but super responsive plane, and felt great in the air. Very locked in with my 18SZ too!
ee0bf6a45ac8618c5ee90501a1711683.jpg

The TBM fits in the F150 with the wings attached barley!!!!
b798cd3f67d6d3b0609925769ab082c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk