• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Looking to be partly cloudy with a high of 73 tomorrow....

Perfect weather to maiden a new plane.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You're pretty much done fore the winter? March or April before you can fly again?
Kind of depends. This is uncommon for us. But will probably get a few decent days before the new year. Then a few after. More than likely March before we can start hitting it hard again. As long as it is like 40-50 in the afternoon and not blowing like mach 9, I'm game. lol. That's ok though. Cuz I am getting ready to buy two more planes and complete setups this winter. Pick up my trailer in about three weeks. Do the little "additions" to it. Come May....I AM GOING TO NALL. Nothin' gonna stop me.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
WOW...talk about cross country... 3 or 4 days one way unless you have others that can drive to keep it rolling.

@Mikeq I have a friend that has made the trip to Nall for 2 years running from Tucson, Arizona. He is moving to Reno now, and will add another day to his road trip, take him 4 days to do the drive, kicker is this gent will be 71 this year. We stay from Sat. - Sat. to make his trip worth that long drive. Silly old fart has $$$, and I have offered to pick him up at airport in Charlotte,NC or Greenville,SC, but I think the road trip is part of his Nall.

@stangflyer will this be your first Nall?