• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yup....My first ever NALL. I don't mind the 3 to 4 days travel Mike. Hoping my son can make it too. If not, I am betting there is someone here in the valley that would love to go. If that don't work and I am going it alone, t-ain't no thing. Used to drive long haul truck in my youth. I can just marathon the drive. I'm pretty sure I can leave like two or three days in advance and stay the entire week...then drive back. Make a vacation of the whole affair. It would be fun to fly....to a "flying" event. But I want to...."fly"....while there too. LOL. We truly only live once....now my kids are raised and I owe ZERO to anyone else, I am gonna live it up while I can. Besides, I would like to personally shake the hand of the many really great guys I have come to respect and admire that help make this awesome hobby all it is.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Stang that long azz ride will be worth it, as soon as you drive under the Triple Tree Arch. The southern hospitality is simply the best, the facility is amazing, and Mr. Pat, and TT crew keep making it better each year.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Woohoo the Yak flies again!!!

Super happy with it, just need to do some fine tuning to the CG (nose heavy) and it'll be perfect.

Attachments

• 10690193_10205765061552692_8261563436179110905_n.jpg
    10690193_10205765061552692_8261563436179110905_n.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 252

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Its flying season here. Going to maiden a buddys pylon racer tomarrow. Its a .46 size p-51 mustang voodoo with a YS 115 warbird special on it. It ought to get along pretty good.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Stang that long azz ride will be worth it, as soon as you drive under the Triple Tree Arch. The southern hospitality is simply the best, the facility is amazing, and Mr. Pat, and TT crew keep making it better each year.
I have no doubt.... I am super excited that's for sure.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Woohoo the Yak flies again!!!

Super happy with it, just need to do some fine tuning to the CG (nose heavy) and it'll be perfect.
Good looking plane. Congrats on your successful flight. By the way...ya can't fly no more until the snow here melts. Yes....8" and counting. UGH!!!!! LOL