• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
50% Edge, can I drive it if I help drive it to Nall?

Just kidding of course, I want my own. I think I stop by Bill Hempel's website every other day.
A site well worth visiting. :yesss: I think you should get one. Really I do. Hee hee

Oh and by the way, you'll probably get a chance to drive it before Nall. Never know.....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Or....better yet, lets take it to a certain "RESTRICTED" place I know. Pretty sure there would be EMT's lined up for miles trying to take care of the FOG's at said "RESTRICTED" place.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Yes, get there really early and set up the plane, as soon as the FOGs' start to assemble at the gate you take off and hover over the said gate.... that some how got locked again.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Dude..that's awesome. As a side note.... There is a certain 50% Edge down in your vicinity that I am looking to purchase... If all works out in a few weeks, I will be making a trip that way. Still want some flying company?

Hell yeah bring a plane! I'm sure we won't mind a little bit of company down here.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Lookin' like another sunny and 70* weekend down here. Dunno about you guys.
IMG_3127.jpg
IMG_3520.jpg
IMG_3164.jpg
IMG_3658.jpg