• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
OK my crap vid! Don't laugh to hard. I have fun trying!
You ain't so bad. I have seen much worse. A camera man on the other hand might be nice. LOL.... OH and by the way? Weather is pretty nice there. But not good enough to be parading around in your skivvies.
shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Nice flying @49dimes , but that was just mean. @stangflyer strap his azz to the roof for Nall ride.
Are you really sayin....I suck!? lol (ref: Jimmie Hendrix quote).

On the tail of your plane does that mean FOGS AIN'T SCARED SOME TIMES

YUP!!!

You ain't so bad. I have seen much worse. A camera man on the other hand might be nice. LoL.... OH and by the way? Weather is pretty nice there. But not good enough to be parading around in your skivvies.
shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

Whut!? Southern Country Biscuit Says I can! lol But then NO ONE Would watch!

Great video. That wall at 4:57 was ballsy. Almost dragged the tail when entering. Where was that? Beautiful place to fly!

BJ Swope

A local crop duster in "Magnolia Springs" (South Baldwin County Alabama) lets us fly (Very small circle of buddies) whenever we want. He is a great guy and enjoys aviation in all forms. It let's me practice stuff that otherwise I get chastised for at my charter club in Foley, Al.

Are you really sayin....I suck!? lol (ref: Jimmie Hendrix quote).

YUP!!!

Whut!? Southern Country Biscuit Says I can! lol But then NO ONE Would watch!

A local crop duster in "Magnolia Springs" (South Baldwin County Alabama) lets us fly (Very small circle of buddies) whenever we want. He is a great guy and enjoys aviation in all forms. It let's me practice stuff that otherwise I get chastised for at my charter club in Foley, Al.

Foley! Home of the Snake and Julio Jones!? RTR!

BJ Swope