• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Let me know what he drives;) does he fly at TRCC?

He flys at Catalina Radio Control Club. Here is pic of his truck, Purple Heart tag on front, not many of those out there, so easy to find the right truck:D

Attachments

• u9.JPG
    u9.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 223

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Dammit, its 45* out with no wind......I'm going out to fly something. Something small, but not something digital on my screen sitting in my office!!!

As soon as all these workers get the heck off my runway!!!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Got my first flight of 2015:dancing-chicken:. Grade me on a curve, first time flying anything for four months:dancing-poop:. Maiden flight.......needs expo adjustment, KE mixing and some rates adjustment. Also, engine needs some break in and hopefully livens up after some time or DA70 will find it's way under this hood.

Congrats Terry. One question. The pop tops, the seemed a bit sluggish and seemed to only get 1 or 1.5 revolutions. Was that by design? Just rusty thumbs? Or something common to the EF edge? Or I'm just crazy?

BJ Swope

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Congrats Terry. One question. The pop tops, the seemed a bit sluggish and seemed to only get 1 or 1.5 revolutions. Was that by design? Just rusty thumbs? Or something common to the EF edge? Or I'm just crazy?
BJ Swope

Not too rusty thumbs.....lack of momentum. Same with my crankshaft. First flight on EME70 twin and hoping it wakes up big time. It'll be over a week before temps increase so next time out I'll try to get a few flights on it.....just need to burn some gas to get the break in process going. I tried a KE spin a couple times, need to get used to the EXP stabs on this Edge....never had one with those.