• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

hbollier

70cc twin V2
Did some IMAC practice with the 78 EXTRA. Had to get one more flight.
561ae6375e965c3891893a863bc6d7f3.jpg

Hope I can get new gear from EF before Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
My club had our big bird event today. The weather was pretty nice, but I didn't make it out. I got up around 7 this morning with intentions of going out there, but when I got out of bed my back hurt so bad I took two Tylenol and went back to bed. I painted for three hours last night in the heat and humidity and it was almost more than my fat old self could take.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 90's and humid, but I'm going anyway.
49c2311ab9b89764085a18716414ee8c774def0a.png

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just can't resist. I am heading out again tomorrow morning at first light. I've spent so much time with the Pilot Edge over the last few weeks, my other rides are starting to wonder if I still love them. I assured them one and all that I do. I mean after all, Baby is getting freshened up for Tri-Cities in just over a month. And the Suk is pristine as always. But to make it fair, I am going to spend the morning with a certain Red Headed "Behemoth" with two very ample jugs. :p

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
The field was a ghost town today. We had our Big Bird event yesterday and I guess everyone was flown out. ;) Unfortunately I missed it.:(

My buddy Tony and I got a couple of good flights in before we decided it was just too humid, and even though it wasn't extremely windy, it was really bumpy. Especially when you were close to the ground. Just about when we got our airplanes apart, out of nowhere, the sky opened up on us. I check the radar on my phone and it was a tiny little pop up storm just over us. It only lasted a few minutes before the sun came back out and man did it get humid then.... OUCH!