• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Mikeq

150cc
You and Cam are my for-cast system. If it hits you it pretty much hits me. The humidity is a soup sandwich right now. Got the AC on!

Hasn't been warm enough here to run the AC but it's definitely been humid...my yard is so saturated if you step in it you will sink at least 3 inches.
Hey ground hog's day is just around the comer...wonder if Punxsutawney Phil will see his shadow this year...humm if it's still raining maybe not...

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hasn't been warm enough here to run the AC but it's definitely been humid...my yard is so saturated if you step in it you will sink at least 3 inches.
Hey ground hog's day is just around the comer...wonder if Punxsutawney Phil will see his shadow this year...humm if it's still raining maybe not...

Got a gut feeling we will see some really cold temps this year. I hope not. I was flying last year (Feb 16) and I was in my usual T-shirt and jeans. 68 was the high! and very dry.

camss69

70cc twin V2
A little late but I went flying Friday.... It was fricken cold 45-50 degrees with like a 5mph wind... Felt like 35 degrees!!! I know you mid-west and east coast guys are laughing your butts off..

The engine loved it, man that was some crazy fun power it makes in the cold air!

camss69

70cc twin V2
We were all out flying in 75* weather yesterday. Supposed to be 81 today....

My Brother and his family came up to visit from So-Cal... (To Nor-Cal) and brought like 5 pair of shorts... He had to go buy pants and a jacket lol...

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
:confused??: how do you get those rotten smiley's? to go with the rotten weather. This crap of A/C yesterday heater today makes me feel like playing too!

Mikeq

150cc
It's been raining or cold and windy...I think we have more rain predicted this weekend...2015 is not starting out good for us..
rain-cloud-smiley-emoticon.gif