• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

I have one in my EF 78" Extra. It's a good combo but not a rocket. The new 35cc Edge from PAU would probably be my first choice. The 74" Edge, 74" Laser, 76" MXS from EF all would likely work. You could also look at any of the 30-35cc planes from Aeroworks or Redwing.

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Here's my short list I built this morning based on availability:

EF 78" Extra 300
Aero-works72" .91-1.20 Yak 54
Aeroplus 73" Yak 55
3DHS 75" Extra 330
Pilot 73" Yak 55

Decisions Decisions

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
I'm running mine on an AW freestyle 260 and its a rocket by my standards! Will pull out of a hover quite quickly indeed! I have had a lot of fun with it and put a set of Jtec mufflers on it to quiet it down just a bit. I think I'd go with another one if it cratered. But I would give a bit of consideration to the PAU Extra that's coming out.

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Raining here today no flying till Friday. Flyingjon did you have to cut the cowl to clear the spark plugs? Which plugs are you running? Thanks! RGM

thurmma

150cc
Have to work tonight to pay for the hobby, so no flying tonight :)
Looks like we will have rain Friday and Saturday, but might be maidening a new to me IMAC ride on Sunday, providing everything works out Thursday through Saturday :)