• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Whelp, looks like another work day at the club. Getting rid of our old hodge podge shed for something a lot sturdier. Means no flying today :(

Looks like no flying for any of us in the SW. The hurricane that hit Mexico is promising 7-9" of rain here in Houston over the weekend.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Raining here today no flying till Friday. Flyingjon did you have to cut the cowl to clear the spark plugs? Which plugs are you running? Thanks! RGM
Hey I didn't see this till now. I got the small 1/4-32 plug version and it fits just right with a nice gap on each side IF you turn the caps the right way. They have to point straight back or down, because they will touch if hey are pointed up since the plugs are angled.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well we had our first 'big' rain of the season last night, with a big side of thunder and lightning. One bolt hit so close that I was simultaneously blinded and deafened for a solid minute :confused:

Looks like it may be getting very close to build season for us..

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My son's baseball season ended a game early so perhaps I can squeeze in a few flights before it gets too cold. Haven't flown in a month. : (

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Daily rain for weeks on end here. Rain, rain, rain, more rain next week. Maybe this spring I get back to the field.