• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

rmyers

70cc twin V2
It's usually great here in the mornings. Unfortunately for me my "driver" doesn't share my enthusiasm for the hobby. I got a brand new recumbent stationary bike yesterday! Got to get this knee working!!! :mad:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i put in an above ground pool at the last house we were at so when we moved it was assumed i'd do another one.......well that turned into stripping the top off the deck, pulling off the railing and steps.......today i'm pulling electric across the basement and out across the deck for the filter and "courtesy outlet", then maybe 30' of trench for the conduit, and another trench around the pool to bond the water and frame!!!

ever get that feeling that life as you knew it is out there on vacation while you're stuck in a monster project?? if I can get the electric done today i'll be laying boards tomorrow and that ought to get me a pass to go flying one day this week.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My Yak required a few more items in the refurbishment dept. so worked on that today. Or no flying in other words.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
got the electric to the edge of the deck and dug the trench before it started raining. tomorrow morning i'm going to set up the electric for the deck lights and then skip ahead to replacing the deck boards. the day my wife gets her grill back in place i get my life back!

upload_2016-6-5_20-2-32.png

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Plumbing this morning. Would you believe the plastic sink supply line they installed when my house was built in '83 suddenly decided to split? Then get on the Kubota with the brush hog to clean up the back acre. Then, on to the lawn tractor to cut the grass. I'm tired and dirty but I'm getting my knee close to going out flying! Ever had cupping on an incision done by your PT? Whooaaaa! Oh and tomorrow I'm going with my wife up to her family property. I need to share a photo of this. You guys won't believe what's in our back yard.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well guys flying a big delta twin with retracts and 12 servos in it is like flying big ass war bird. Fly 5 flights and you have several hours of maintenance. To much work got to get rid of it but once it is all together and in the air at full throttle and the gear up it is a thrill.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    333.2 KB · Views: 219