Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by dhal22, Aug 17, 2015.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

That's for sure. But it wouldn't do any good this weekend to be prepared. Just not feeling the desire to fly. I'm enjoying a much needed weekend off from work. Heck, I even had me a nice lil nappy nap. Lol

2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    You can nap during the winter time when it snows, get up and out to the field you have a lot of red heads depending on you nun of this lazing around

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    HRRC Flyer, stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
  3. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Best excuse I’ve ever had. Couldn’t get to the flying field because a friend invited me to go backcountry flying in Idaho. Was an absolute blast with incredible scenery.

Attached Files:

Bluepilot2003, acerc, Luchnia and 6 others like this.
  4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Major like.

WMcNabb, Luchnia and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    That must have been a thrill. To be in an aeroplane and with that scenery

6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well it got cold enough last night that I had scrape my windows this morning on the car . Will not go flying to day but I could if just would warm up a little.

7. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Wow, gorgeous, and it may only be 9 in the morning here, but I'd like to put some of that whiskey to good use. Even though I haven't done that kind of thing in almost 30 years.;)

WMcNabb, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. AMAZING!!!

WMcNabb and Snoopy1 like this.
  9. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Awesome pictures @WMcNabb , but I'm afraid I would need some of those livations in your fifth picture before I took that last picture. . . . . . . :lol2:.

10. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Correct.

Jetpainter and WMcNabb like this.