Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by dhal22, Aug 17, 2015.

1. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Dang. That looks cold. I don't do cold.

AKNick likes this.
  2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Cold but beautiful. The scenery is so boring around here.

pawnshopmike and AKNick like this.
  3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Man that looks cold I guess we are heading to those temperatures soon . I have been working on my winter plane almost done just have to finish off the engine cover and it will be ready.

Jetpainter likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well it has started first snow fall of the year. Will definitely not be flying to day, this is way to early in the year to be getting snow . We have rain almost constantly for five weeks and now it has turned into snow. This going to be a long winter.
    EC3F0BCD-CD08-4A3B-82E9-A1E90C5FC7C2.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Jetpainter likes this.
  5. We had our first snow in Missouri last night. Yes way too early. :mad:

Jetpainter and Snoopy1 like this.
  6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Cannot belive that you are hundreds of miles south of me that is just nuts the weather is really changing lately.

Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  7. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I want some snow.

8. Jetpainter

You can have ours!

Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Why?

10. Jetpainter

We had snow here in Southern Illinois yesterday and last night. Just a dusting. Not super unusual, we get snow in November now and then, and in April as well. Of course I've also flown in sweatshirt weather in January, so you just never know. As they like to say, "If you don't like the weather around here, just wait a minute and it will change".

pawnshopmike and Snoopy1 like this.