Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by dhal22, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well it has stopped snowing but the temperature has dropped down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and is predicted to say at that temperature for 2 to 3 days. Only thing good about that is if the temperature stays that low for 48 hours it kills of all the invasive species.

2. You lucky dog. I wish it would warm up into the teens!

6592377F-453E-4CA7-A367-5B43E6415087.jpeg

Jetpainter, 49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  3. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    Please, just your indoor temp would have me in two coats, such as I am now.

Jetpainter likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    66 is to cold for me I will tolerate 68 in the workshop but in the house it has be 70 or above.

Jetpainter likes this.
  5. Ain't going to lie, had to throw a couple extra blankets on the bed last night.

6. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    It is 72° in the house and I have on a Tee, a long sleeve, and a light coat but the wife is in shorts and a sleeveless top. I live outside and am use to warmth, she works in hospitals and is use to cold.

49dimes, Jetpainter and Snoopy1 like this.
  7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I keep the house between 65 and 68 year round. Got to when your such a "Hunk a Hunk of Burning Love" :laughing:. Elvis has left the building!

dhal22, Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. Hope you didn't lose power as well , that's a bit of snow , sounds like a two day digging situation .

Snoopy1 likes this.
  9. Snoopy where are you located , around TO it doesn't show alot of snow but Ontario is a huge province .

10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Yes I live in Ontario but I live about 1 1/2 hour drive from Toronto. I live very close to Lake Erie about 20 minutes south west from a small town called Simco.