• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The last straw from FG forums!

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
c/f;4197 wrote: Not really, JUST GOOGLE THAT SH!!!, SLEEPY C new rc forum, thats what got me here.......
C/f please don't troll here! If you don't like the people here just walk away.

c-f

30cc
Thanx I personally know of and have met Sleepy, agreed first class guy, Was shocked to see JB go to recent level of TMI on a past employee,

Been in this hobby for 42 years and to get the best info for a particular discipline one must subscribe to the forum where the pros go, I felt as if FG was on a downside based on the lack of current listing in classifieds. To me thats the first pass hearbeat of an active forum. Havent flown gas since Byron P51 purr power days of old, I just started flying a VVRC20 in a Redwing profile. There is some awesome build threads of 50% + airplanes on FG of which one day on my plane bucket list will include a built from scratch Moki 400 something 150"+

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
c/f;4261 wrote: Thanx I personally know of and have met Sleepy, agreed first class guy, Was shocked to see JB go to recent level of TMI on a past employee,

Been in this hobby for 42 years and to get the best info for a particular discipline one must subscribe to the forum where the pros go, I felt as if FG was on a downside based on the lack of current listing in classifieds. To me thats the first pass hearbeat of an active forum. Havent flown gas since Byron P51 purr power days of old, I just started flying a VVRC20 in a Redwing profile. There is some awesome build threads of 50% + airplanes on FG of which one day on my plane bucket list will include a built from scratch Moki 400 something 150"+
c/f again I want to welcome you to GSN...this site is only a week old but plenty of activity and a few build threads going on, and I am pretty sure, as this site expands, there will be plenty more..

c-f

30cc
Man. Iwas typing for 10 minutes only to return and be accused of a troll.?????

:confused:

Point only was that it was not even close to being shrouded in secrecy, heck I dont even waste a minute thinking a second thought on a subject before just googling for the answer, cause the internet is always right.

You guys must be a synical tight knit group, :eek::D

Would it help if wrongway wher to vouch for me?.;)

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
c/f;4278 wrote: Man. Iwas typing for 10 minutes only to return and be accused of a troll.?????

Point only was that it was not even close to being shrouded in secrecy, heck I dont even waste a minute thinking a second thought on a subject before just googling for the answer, cause the internet is always right.

C/F please don't take it seriously....things got a little punchy with all the crap said about Steve.... again welcome to GSN

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
c/f;4261 wrote: Thanx I personally know of and have met Sleepy, agreed first class guy, Was shocked to see JB go to recent level of TMI on a past employee,

c/f, if i misconstrued your original intent, I apologize and welcome you.

Everybody here wants to keep this a site that is about good people having good times and sharing both knowledge and fun.

Mikeq

150cc
c/f;4278 wrote: Man. Iwas typing for 10 minutes only to return and be accused of a troll.?????

c/f..Sorry and I apologize for my reaction to your initial post... but you must admit it came across a little arrogant... If you think you can inform people about this website on FG, which was my point to JR Graham along with others who obviously didn't or wont google Sleepy's whereabouts, then you're mistaken. I put a bikini model with GSN on her lower torso as an avatar and it lasted less than one day. My point is there are a lot of people still over there who absolutely know nothing about this website and wouldn't even consider doing a Google search.