• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The rumors are TRUE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husker

50cc
"Exclusive" is a little pretentious and clearly pointed this direction.

That being said...They did have an actual on site interview/announcement. In the "real world" the media that reports leaked info is rarely the same one that gets the official announcement. They got the deal because(unfortunately) they have the biggest audience right now. I can't blame EF/3DHS for that decision. It was more an "exclusive interview" rather than "exclusive announcement/news/report".

Those who tried to discredit Sleepy for reporting this when he did should be ashamed...but should already have been ashamed for their behavior before the official announcement even happened. You can be skeptical without attacking anyone.

There is no reason to go over there and poke the bear. They will run that site in to the ground on their own. It already has next level bias and censorship ruining the discussions there. Once the newness wears off their event coverage and news will start slipping.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I can honestly say......"I came here and never looked back" I can honestly say....."missing hearing from some old members"

I can honestly say....."the members here are what makes this site great" I can honestly say....."Sleepy and Bart are :too-cool: dudes!

I have found more "friendships" HERE. Is it because of tolerance?....um maybe...My knowledge?....seriously doubt it....Charming good looks?...definitely NOT!...because I'm rich? I WISH!...because I'm poor?....Not really poor (I have 49dimes)....because I like big bad planes?:fist_pump:

BalsaDust

I can honestly say......"I came here and never looked back" I can honestly say....."missing hearing from some old members"

I can honestly say....."the members here are what makes this site great" I can honestly say....."Sleepy and Bart are :too-cool: dudes!

I have found more "friendships" HERE. Is it because of tolerance?....um maybe...My knowledge?....seriously doubt it....Charming good looks?...definitely NOT!...because I'm rich? I WISH!...because I'm poor?....Not really poor (I have 49dimes)....because I like big bad planes?:fist_pump:

Don't forget that we tolerate your cheeseburger obsession. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.