• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The rumors are TRUE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komet163

50cc
Sleepy it is too bad that people attacked you for this, you guys took a risk to start this site, and then to get trashed that way sucks and is not deserved. But with that said hold your head up high, be glad for what you have done. That alone is a feat in itself, lets hope the buttheads stay over there and don't turn this into flaming giants. They are still the big kids on the block, but you have definitely taken a notch or two out of that giant, that will change with time. I'll say it again Thanks to you guys and the members here for an excellent forum

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I guess being from over the pond I see all this in a different way, mainly as I cannot attend the events so don't get face to face talk time with anyone I chat to on her, so when I say that this forum has been helpful, friendly, welcoming and does not force bias on brands or styles it deems worthy or may make profit from it is a pleasure and refreshing thing to have. Thanks guys..

SleepyC

150cc
There is one more thing I want everyone to know. Bart and I are not out to be be "the TMZ" of the hobby. The EF/3DHS info came to us organically from MANY relevant people who felt we should have that information. This information came with the knowledge that FG was going to get an "Exclusive" on that info. As a competitive people, Bart and I did not want them to have that exclusive. Also another deciding factor to post that thread and info was that the information that was given to us was a positive situation and we made sure to mention both companies in a very favorable way. (Both companies make great products so that wasn't too hard to do).

All this being said, we would not have posted a negative or damaging "scoop". That is not something we are interested in and would not partake in.

Anyways, just wanted to make a few of those points clear. I'm going back to the NALL to have some more fun!

garlandk

100cc
Thanks Sleepy for the post and clearing up a few things. Now I say lets let it rest and who cares who posted what first and lets just all have fun! Its toy airplanes as Bob would always say! :)

SleepyC

150cc
Honestly its not about who was first, its about us getting hammered with people saying we were wrong and spreading lies.
:)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Honestly its not about who was first, its about us getting hammered with people saying we were wrong and spreading lies.
:)

it's called reporting the news. at some point we'll be trusted for being able to distinguish between rumors and news. not a problem, trust takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.