• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The stick bangers thread

tylerzx9r

100cc
The "LAW" takes some amazing photo's! I know she does it for fun, but those quality pics should bring in some money!
It was good flying with my friends from up north! Gotta tell you, I always enjoy hanging with my crew the FBI!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Guys there was some talk about doing crankshafts earlier in this thread. I've seen the bone Doc video and others, but I was wonder how others do them. My attempts so far have been sad at best. :(

crashflow

70cc twin V2
What I do and I don't know if this correct but in straight and level flight I lead with the start of an aeileron roll and then roll the stick to full aeileron, down elevator an it does like a horizontal ke spin. It's fun and violent.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
What I do and I don't know if this correct but in straight and level flight I lead with the start of an aeileron roll and then roll the stick to full aeileron, down elevator an it does like a horizontal ke spin. It's fun and violent.

The good thing is you do not "have" to be correct when violent:beaten:. Just accurate:first_place:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I've been trying them. Umm.....Yeah, leaves a bit to be desired at my hands. LOL

Last edited:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Cool but would have been more of a tutorial if he actually described movements and corrections, maybe even a split transmitter screen.