• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The stick bangers thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
From a laptop PC

While you are in the "post" Box do the following....
1) open new tab/page to where the vid is located such as youtube but keep current GSN page open(Minimize).
2)Find your vid and play it.Put cursor in the vid screen and right click it.
3) A drop down box will open.Of the selections right click on "Get video URL".
4) Right click the task box that opens up on the now highlighted "Get video URL"
5)Your PC will open its own task box. find "copy" and right click that.
6)return to the GSN Page and post box and click on the film icons.
7)Put curser in the blank "field" of the task box that appears.
8)Right click and your PC will open its task box again.
9)select paste and right click
10) select embed

You can type a narrative in before or after doing this. Whew!

Hey what's your take on that plane? Been contemplating one if those for my next plane. Does it have fairly stable slow flight characteristics? Fairly good construction?
I was actually surprised how good It flow it did slow Alfa stuff good did not want to drop a wing bad and get really Squirrelly. He had one of the first 30cc ones extra and I did not like that plane at all do not knel how the new 30cc stuff it. But this one was good.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
I see. I'm interested in the 30cc size because I have a vv40 twin to put in it. They're just new enough I can't seem to find many flight reports.