• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Had to finish up my Jeep project for this weekend so I could pull the 35% Yak into the workshop and get crackin' on some repairs... Small incident from the weekend :confused:

20150823_210041.jpg
IMG_20150823_180512.jpg

At least I can see at night on those super dark back dirt roads now :mario-banana:

emtp275

100cc
After flipping my new 91 yak on its 2nd flight due to a wheel falling off I checked it over had to patch a hole in the bottom of the fuse where the covering got stretched on impact, This thing is built like a tank It flexed to the point of busting the covering so I cut away the surrounding ultra coat to check for damage and nothing at all. Applied new covering and give her a good wax also checked every bolt and screw I hope she will play nice next time I fly.