• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I've had some "family issues" that have really slowed me down to basically nothing on my shop. But I have started cleaning things up and finally got this done. I got this kitchen set as a freebie from my aunt. I can't believe that it actually fit between the beams with less than 1/8 inch gap. Just a little paint is all I did. The counter top still needs a sheet of drywall but I'll get that this weekend.

View attachment 38455 View attachment 38456 View attachment 38457 View attachment 38458
NICE! Mikey like.

thurmma

150cc
I finished the structural part of the reconstruction on the Extra :) Just a little sanding and cover it back up tonight. New Falcon 28x9 will be here today, so hoping to get it all back together and possibly fired up Thursday night :) :) Less than a week to go from snapped in half to flying again :)

08252015.jpg

08252015_2.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
always nice to see airframes brought back from the dead. sorry for the dumb question but you have doublers under those joints where the breaks were?