• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Finished up my Extra choke rod.
image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Tried my hand at fiberglassing some plywood parts yesterday and friday afternoon, not sure why it seems so intimidating, it was relatively easy.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Out with the old, in with the new! @Decal Dennis and I was doing some night flying in my backyard last night. Battery in my Crack Laser dumped while in a hover. Rudder slammed pretty hard on the ground and smoked the rudder servo. I can't complain though. That JR 188 was in my very first plane 5 years ago and it's been in probably a dozen foamies since. I replaced it with a Futaba s3114 I had laying around.

image.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Out with the old, in with the new! @Decal Dennis and I was doing some night flying in my backyard last night. Battery in my Crack Laser dumped while in a hover. Rudder slammed pretty hard on the ground and smoked the rudder servo. I can't complain though. That JR 188 was in my very first plane 5 years ago and it's been in probably a dozen foamies since. I replaced it with a Futaba s3114 I had laying around.

View attachment 39583
We're having a night fly at our club next Saturday. I don't have an airplane to participate with, but I'm looking forward to checking it out. One of the guys I fly helicopters with is bringing a 450 setup for night flying. It should be pretty cool.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G

Huh, what, who me???....I didn't break it;)

Oh and don't forget to run all the expo up to 65-70%:D that plane is squirrelly!!!