• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
A gentleman in FL has developed the StinGR series of GRUs.
If you’re interested I’ll send you his contact info.
I am still working on 35cc systems not sure I would like to go that big. At this time I believe 100cc and up gas is the way to go. Also to charge batteries that size at the flying field that I am at, does not have hydro which makes it just that much more difficult.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Well Nick found northwestrc put my order in for the motor filled everything in and when I put in Canada it said get lost. There hobby shop will not except a Canadian address.

Might have to give Tim a phone call for alternate shipping. I'm sure he has sold stuff to our maple leaf brothers

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Friend of mine gave me an old 3-point carry-all for my tractor. Spent the day fixing it up. Removed the old rotten wood, painted the frame and replaced the wood. Should come in pretty handy around the farm for many years to come.

22B420D9-A417-4CC6-9119-A83A98C89C60.jpeg
B1A0E275-42F8-4D06-8621-E2376DA01ECB.jpeg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Canopy is built and covered not likely a process that will be done again, will buy a canopy in the future and fit the fuselage to the canopy. But this is the end result. Cannot proceed waiting on the postman.
Need or waiting for servos, motor, ESC and wing tube.
4C100227-EF6C-4858-B8E0-33736CAB2B82.jpeg