• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I've been wrapping and packing up the Krill, among lots of other stuff. Prepping for our move in Feb (we think!)

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Where you (think) your moving to?
We're having a new home built very near Lumberville, PA....just up the Delaware river from New Hope. Bought 26 acres a couple of years ago....should have enough room to fly in the back yard. Won't be able to do IMAC rollers, but lots of other stuff :banana-dance:.

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
We're having a new home built very near Lumberville, PA....just up the Delaware river from New Hope. Bought 26 acres a couple of years ago....should have enough room to fly in the back yard. Won't be able to do IMAC rollers, but lots of other stuff :banana-dance:.
I could not do those if I had a 100 acre back yard.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Working on a 'work bench' area in the new trailer... want to be able to carry some tools without them bouncing out of their supports. So, I lasered up a wrench carrier for the wall ... the cover plate will keep them from falling off during transport... or at least, that is the plan.

wrench5.jpg

wrench1.jpg wrench2.jpg wrench3.jpg wrench4.jpg wrench5.jpg