• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Working on a 'work bench' area in the new trailer... want to be able to carry some tools without them bouncing out of their supports. So, I lasered up a wrench carrier for the wall ... the cover plate will keep them from falling off during transport... or at least, that is the plan.

]

What would you charge to cut and ship one of those and one for hex drivers?

mndless

Don't know a thing..
I already made one for Hex drivers, and one for screw drivers... pretty happy with how these work. haven't put the wrench holder to use yet, I'm sure there are still a few tweeks that would be necessary...

But, happy to cut some for you, no worries.

hexDriver1.jpg
screwDriver1.jpg

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I finished up the transplant in my 91" Extra. It now has an MVVS 80 up front. Final weight is 20lb 2oz.

EF Extra 91 001.JPG
EF Extra 91 002.JPG
EF Extra 91 005.JPG
EF Extra 91 006.JPG

HornetNZ

50cc
I mocked up my new AJ Laser 230z 93" bird. :) Too bad I have other things on my build table to finish first.

Attachments

• 2015-01-19 19.34.53 (Medium).jpg
    2015-01-19 19.34.53 (Medium).jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 255

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Another 3 or 4 evenings in "Grandpas Workshop" and it should be ready to bore a hole! Hopefully in the air and not the ground! lol

Good news....YS performance had a cylinder liner/ piston set and con rod! Last one!

Attachments

• Photo272.jpg
    Photo272.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 505
  • Photo273.jpg
    Photo273.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 521
  • Photo274.jpg
    Photo274.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 508

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Another 3 or 4 evenings in "Grandpas Workshop" and it should be ready to bore a hole! Hopefully in the air and not the ground! lol

Good news....YS performance had a cylinder liner/ piston set and con rod! Last one!
That thing looks fast, what wheels are those?