• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
View attachment 81182 View attachment 81183 View attachment 81184
The top pic is of my 35% .if you run stock muffs you have to put that removable plate in to get the cowl off. The bottom pics are of my 37.5 yak i already had the prop off so took pics of it. Same as my 35% baffling except for the removable plate. They are made out of light ply shaped like a half moon angled back to the cylinders. Glued in with goop. Make them long and slide the cowl on and mark where you need to cut out for the engine. Keep doing that till the cowl goes all they way on without the baffling hitting anything.

Awesome, thanks! That's about what I was thinking I would need to do, just needed to see a visual beforehand so I know how to implement it. :way_to_go:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I installed built and the new tank in my Carf Extra last night. I was just going to use a piece of Viton for the clunk line since this is just a 20 ounce tank and the clunk line doesn't have a lot of room to fold over itself and get stuck, but I realized that I didn't have enough Viton, so I used brass tube in the middle.
20160519_202454_resized.jpg
20160519_222020_resized.jpg