• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Last night I worked on the new wing tips for my 50cc vintage racer project. They still need a bunch of shaping, but I want to wait till they're glued on to do that.

20150420_220053_resized.jpg

Looked inside my shop today. Does that count?? Too bad my house has steps about everywhere, otherwise, I would have my MX2 done and ready to be remaidened. Then, probably my Carden would be done. Then just leaving paint work for both my Carden and Dalton that needs to be done.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Not planes, but I went out and fired up the motorcycles for the first time this season. Wife's bikes both need new batteries, have to replace the stupid things every year even though they stay on a trickle charger when they are not being ridden. Both my bikes need the carbs pulled and cleaned. I guess that will account for my day off tomorrow, plus side is I'll have to test ride them all!