• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Looked inside my shop today. Does that count?? Too bad my house has steps about everywhere, otherwise, I would have my MX2 done and ready to be remaidened. Then, probably my Carden would be done. Then just leaving paint work for both my Carden and Dalton that needs to be done.

If it makes you feel any better.....I'm still "just starring":blank:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Taking a little break from the Grasshopper build while I rehab the wife's chicken palace. Added a couple next boxes that can be checked from the outside and enlarged the roof over the outside area. New wire should be installed tomorrow then I gotta build a couple doors for the nest boxes. Once the coop is done I'll get back to the Grasshopper. It's ready for covering!
image.jpg
image.jpg

HornetNZ

50cc
This was my yesterday - getting the house ready for pictures. I was up till 2am, ugh. Anyone wanna buy a house? :)

Attachments

• 2015-04-23 13.49.12.jpg
    2015-04-23 13.49.12.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 291

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
This was my yesterday - getting the house ready for pictures. I was up till 2am, ugh. Anyone wanna buy a house? :)

Already had enough "house" to deal with here:face-palm:. Now I got 2 planes needing attention:concern:. At least I still got em:) .

Never thought my 104 would be my back up:rolleyes:. Could have used that glue pen though on the old custom vertical blinds in the living room ;).

pawnshopmike

Staff member
No reason really except the pic I got the idea from had no roof at all. (see pic one)
AframeHenHotel.jpg

When I first built this coop about 2 1/2 years ago I added a small roof more for stability than anything because it tied everything together. (see pic two)
CoopBeforePic.jpg

Fast forward a couple years and we decided it would be nice to have nest boxes and more covered area so I'm making those changes now. The outside area is mostly under roof now. I could have extended it a little more but I would have been hitting my head on it every time I walked by it.